Pakistan Railways is the national state-owned railway company of Pakistan, responsible for providing passenger and freight transportation services across the country. With a rich history dating back to the 19th century, Pakistan Railways has played a vital role in connecting various regions of Pakistan and promoting economic growth through its transportation services. Apart from its primary responsibilities, Pakistan Railways also offers a diverse range of job opportunities to individuals seeking a career in the railway industry. In this article, we will explore the various job opportunities available in Pakistan Railways and discuss the benefits of working in this esteemed organization.
- Accounts Officer ( PPS – 7)
Required Qualification & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and SRAS, SAS, and PIPFA qualified. Course – III from RATC Lahore. 15 years of relevant experience in BPS -17 and above.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply online through the national job portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Applications can be sent in hard form also to the below-given address.
- Attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, CV, and latest photographs should be attached along with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 23 April 2023.