Xiaomi has introduced the Redmi Note 13 series, featuring the Note 13, Note 13 Pro, and Note 13 Pro+. These Android smartphones are poised to be game-changers, boasting a remarkable 200-megapixel main camera and 120W speed charging.
The hardware and software enhancements are notable. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 features a spacious 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a punch-hole design. Gamers will appreciate the 120Hz refresh rate, along with support for HDR10, Dolby Vision, and an under-screen fingerprint reader.
Powering the device is MediaTek’s Dimensity 6080 SoC, complemented by MediaTek’s Dimensity 7200 Ultra chipset. It offers an impressive 16GB of RAM, 512GB of storage, a massive 5,000mAh battery, and runs on MIUI 14.
Storage options for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 include 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, and 12GB/256GB variants.
Key Specifications for Redmi Note 13:
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 6080
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 and 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- OS: Android 13, MIUI 14
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- Display: 6.67″ AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz, 1B colors
- RAM: 6 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB
- Card Slot: No
- Main Camera: 100 MP, f/1.7 (wide), 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Colors: Black, White, Blue
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 33W fast charging
Pricing for the Redmi Note 13 in China started at $150. While the exact price in Pakistan may vary, it’s expected to be around Rs. 80,000. For the most up-to-date pricing information, please visit your nearest Xiaomi store.